Transport sailing & Crewing
Nordic Yacht and Ship Service offers complete shipbroking solutions for buyers and sellers of both commercial vessels and yachts. Including transportation of vessels within Europe with reliable Finnish STCW qualified crew.
We have long experience in the maritime field and know the conditions of the demanding market for shipowners. Therefor we are able to provide dynamic solutions to suite your needs.
Transport rates from 550 – 1250 €/day*, depending on crew size and voyage.
*) does not include fuel, port fees, meals and travel related costs.
We have made many transport sailings over the past years, and are frequently commissioned to do both route planning and cost calculations for various kinds of vessels and transports. Also road transports can be arranged through our office.
We offer turnkey solutions where we acts as the Buyer’s representative at the hand over and delivers the vessel safely and cost efficient to her new homeport and Owner.
Do not hesitate to ask for a quote.
- Vessel size
- Departure port
- Arrival port
- Equipment standard
References from past years:
- Helsinki (FIN) – Turku (FIN), 200 Nm, 35 m passenger vessel
- Hand over and delivery to new owners, May 2017
- Begern (NO) – Turku (FIN), 1.000 Nm, 18 m passenger vessel
- Initial inspection Aug 2017, hand over and delivery to new owners, September 2017
- Narvik (NO) – Turku (FIN), 1.660 Nm, 15 m passenger vessel
- Initial inspection Nov 2020, hand over and delivery to new owners, December 2020
- Guernsey (UK) – via Kiel canal – Utö (FIN), 1.150 Nm, 21 m passenger vessel
- Initial inspection Feb 2020, hand over and delivery to new owners, September 2020
- Alta (NO) – Turku (FIN), road transport, 16 m passenger vessel
- Assisting with road transport, March 2021